"My daughter and I arrived after a particularly stressful period- too much to do! - and leave feeling wholly energized and inspired to continue the good healthy habits we learned here. SOUKYA is healing on many different levels. The staff are wonderful and so kind, and we enjoyed the treatments as well as noticeably benefiting from them. We love the food too. Very much looking forward to the chance to return. Thank you all."
- Mr. Laura Merton & Chalotte, (Quebec, Canada), after a 8 day stay in January, 2013
"The quality of service at SOUKYA is excellent as always. Based on my experience I have recommended to others that they should benefit from the top class treatment available here. This was my 3rd visit and I hope to come back again."
- Anonymous, after a 4 day stay in January, 2013
"Great in treatments- Very good effect. Thank you all doctors and therapist. Good lunch and dinner too. Hope to come back. Nice Accommodation."
- MRS. Irina Batishcheve & Alexander, (Russia), after a 17 day stay in January, 2013
"SOUKYA has done wonders to my mental & physical health in a short span of 8 days. I wish I could have stayed longer. I will visit again soon with my family."
- Mrs. Dinesh Rathi & Mr. Bikash Bhai, (Nigeria), after a 10 day stay in January, 2013
"The staff are amazing! Very friendly and kind. I enjoyed my stay & am looking forward to another trip with my friends.
- Ms. Fauwzia Algosaibi, (Duabai), after a 8 day stay in January, 2013
"This is my second time in SOUKYA. We had a fabulous time in a fantastic place."
- Ms. Yara Algosaibi (Dubai), after a 15 day stay in January, 2013
"My 5th stay at SOUKYA and, as always, have benefitted greatly. The staff, the food, the grounds, the doctors- all are excellent and worthy of a 5 star rating. I can think of no more comprehensive and healing oasis."
- Ms. Melinda Mitchell, (Washington DC, USA), after a 22 day stay in January, 2013
"Dr. Mathai’s personality and SOUKYA ambience complement. If you could do better rates for youngsters, they could benefit more."
- Mr. & Mrs. Brijimohan Munjal & Geeta Anand Munjal ( Delhi), after a 7 day stay in 2013
"Thanks once again for everything- The Drs and staff have been exemplary. Wishing you and your family, the best in this world. The best part was my son who started eating vegetables and enjoyed it. The therapy was excellent and stay satisfactory."
- Mr. & Mrs. Changez Kurd (Pakistan), after a 10 day stay in January, 2013
"Great experience of 10 days. Kudos to Dr. & Mrs. Mathai. Great place for Holistic complete treatment."
- Mr. & Mrs. Anil Sethi, (Bangalore), after a 10 day stay in January, 2013
"I will stay. As always as having been here previously, the program and process worked. I’m feeling great. Thank you Dr. Mathai, SOUKYA and all the wonderful staff. Much love till we meet again."
- Mr. Steve Fetner (U.S.A) after a 15 day stay in January, 2013
"I am very happy with the treatment, the hospitality and the therapies are very impressive. I am fully satisfied and will come back soon."
- Dr. Lakshmi Tripuraneni (Hyderabad), after a 15 day stay in January, 2013
"A huge thank you to all the wonderful doctors, therapies and others, all who make SOUKYA a wonderful experience. I feel truly revived after 10 days & look forward to returning soon."
- Ms. Loenora Leng (U.K), after a 12 day stay in January, 2013
"A very relaxing & peaceful experience. Everything from food to therapies, ambience was extremely good. Doctors, Therapist and all other staff was very friendly. All together it was a pleasant stay. I would love to come back again."
- Mrs. Jannat Sharma, (Delhi, India), after a week stay in January, 2013 "
Very nice and peaceful place for those who takes care of the health and who is ready to changes. Staff is very friendly, cheerful and nice."
- Svetlana Beloborodova (Russia), after a 5 day stay in January, 2013
"Dear all specialist of SOUKYA! I should say thank you very much for everything- For amazing treatments, for nice and healthy food, for comfortable accommodation. I hope the effect will be great. Hope to see you soon. Thanks for the wonderful place where it is possible to find balance between mind and soul. I feel myself really exciting. Thanks to your efforts."
- Ms. Maria Sokolova (Russia, St. Petersburg), after a 5 day stay in January, 2013
"Thank you for the time spend here. Excellent service and great room. Thank again to all specialty of SOUKYA."
- Kazarian Genrich (Moscow, Russia), after a 21 day stay in January, 2013
"Thank you very much. The treatments were perfect. Very beautiful garden and all the territories. I’d like to come back here once."
- Ms. Irina Batishcheva (Russia), after a 17 day stay in January, 2013
"Thank you for this gorgeous place, your gracious staff and a wonderful experience. You have made me feel better in every sense."
- Mr. & Mrs. Anthony Cragg, (Australia), after a 8 day stay in January, 2013
" ‘A visitors book’ is designed to briefly records your thoughts about your stay but I would take several volumes- in gratitude alone to- put down my thoughts about SOUKYA. I came in battered and I’m leaving now, well restored physically and psychologically . I have been tended to as if a precious small bird by everyone. Thank you. We will be back hopefully many times. Dr. Mathai you are a life saver."
- Mrs Claudia Cragg (London), after a 8 day stay in January, 2013
"I have been here only for 5 nights. Not nearly long enough as I have enjoyed every aspect of this very special place. The staff are so gracious and kind. The treatments are incredibly restorative. I will be back for longer next time. Thank you SOUKYA!"
- Ms. Toni Carlstrom, (Melbourne, Australia), after a 6 day stay in February ,2013
"I have been here for 10 days and have had the most wonderful relaxing peaceful experience. Thank you to all the very attentive staff, for all their very healing treatments, their delicious food & for looking after those fabulous veggies gardens. I am living totally restored and rejuvenated. Thank you SOUKYA! This has been a life changing experience."
- Ms. Shani Anderson, (Melbourne, Australia), after a 10 day stay in February, 2013
"This oasis of healing, with its beautiful surroundings, efficient care and availability of experts from different system of medicines is a gift Dr. Issac Mathai and Mrs. Suja have provided both for the country and the world. I came here exhausted, washed out in body and mind after years of grueling work schedule at Delhi and am returning today as if I am a new person today. It has been a great experience in every way- physical, therapeutic, mental and spiritual. I am proud that our country has a center such as this. The WHO ideal of health living, a state of physical, mental and spiritual well being and not only the absence of disease is being realized at SOUKYA. Congratulations!"
- Prof. Dr. Ranjit Roy Chaudhary, (New Delhi), after a 14 day stay in February, 2013
"Thank you "SOUKYA" and all the staff for the wonderful hospitality and the treatment. I’m going out today to have a better lifestyle in my life. " A big Thank you once again!"
- K. Jayakar Shetty, (Bangalore), after a 2 day stay in February, 2013
"Thank You Dr. Mathai for inviting me to your beautiful garden of peace. You and your wife have created the perfect place for people to come and get well again. I plan to return-with friends who could greatly benefit from being here. Thank you very much. I will be your biggest fan and plan to spread the word.
- Ramona Braganza, (L.A, California), after a 3day stay in February, 2013
"Thank you! Dr.Mathai thank you for having me, and allowing me to find peace in your happy place. DESTRESS HEAVEN! What an incredible experience and learning journey for me. SOUKY is my new happy healing place! I will be back! Thank you! Love and light… Love Lara"
- Australian Super Model Ms.Lara Bingle, (USA), after a week stay in February, 2013
"Thank you so much for such an incredible experience- learnt a lot and leaving SOUKYA re-energized and very happy."
- Dr. Libby Dixon + Ms. Olivia Russell, (UK), after a week stay in February, 2013
7 days stay, Room No. 30/31 pretty large and spacious. Treatments good and well trained polite staff. Overall, good experience (first) at Soukya. 8/10 Fantastic experience! Thank you!"
- Ms. Innva & Ms. Evgenya Slavyanskaya, (Belgium), after a week stay in February, 2013
"My stay of 5 days is great but too short to experience full healing. Staff is dedicated, attentive, professional and kind. The entire centre exudes healing, & loves the herbs, plants and vegetable gardens & hope to return for a long stay in future.
- Ms. Sunitha Sajnani, (Luxembourg), after a five day stay in February, 2013
"Very good experience!! I stayed on a fluid diet for 7 days and I feel very strong and healthy. All people are very nice and professional. I had the luck to stay for the SOUKYA day and it has been a wonderful cultural experience for me to see how the people working at SOUKYA are happy and well treated. Thank you."
- Ms. Elena Bonati, (Micano, Italia), after a 22 day stay in February, 2013
"It was great to be back in Soukya - A great experience again from all aspects. Totally rejuvenated. Everything was perfect. May God bless the wonderful institution. We shall be back for sure. Thank you SOUKYA."
- Mrs. Ammu& Mr.Jacob Mathew, (Kottayam, Kerala), after a week stay in February, 2013
"We enjoyed spending 3 weeks in this very nice place as Soukya is .Thank you for the friendliness of everyone."
- Mr. &Mrs. Dominque Fournier, (Switzerland), after 3 weeks stay in February, 2013
"The treatments, food and ambience are lovely. Once the Cell phone addicts left and I was introduced to a quiet area, I was in heaven. Plus the treatment helped me even though I was here for only 6 days. You have really created a fabulous place. Masha Allah! Thank you."
- Ms. Mary McNally, (Kuwait), after a 6 day stay in February, 2013
"What can we say that hasn’t already been said by the other guest? SOUKYA is a lush and tranquil retreat. The people are friendly and the treatments are great! We will be recommending Soukya to our friends."
- Dr. As. Gheriani & Mrs. Gheriani, Hatim Gheriani, (Benghazi, Libya), after a 10 day stay in , March, 2013
"I was here for 4 weeks. I have visited earlier two places last 10 years and, and know first few days becomes problem due to food as I cannot live without fish! My wife stayed for a week, wanted to make sure I can continue. Here food is much better with morning white egg omelet. No problem, all well. My treatments were very good and the place is very good. People, doctors, everything is excellent. My shape is changed, 7.1 kg lost. I am very happy. May come again with my fat friends."
- Mr. K.R. Naik, (Mumbai,India), after a 28 day stay in March, 2013
"SOUKYA is like a beautiful paradise with most wonderful ambience, great landscaping, lovely flowers and a peaceful haven for de-stressing from our routine lives. All the hospitality of the staff, the doctors, and the therapist is very good. We have enjoyed our time here and all the treatments and the food are also very good. Congratulations to Dr. Mathai, Suja and his entire team for putting a spa like this with high standards in all areas. We shall be back. Thank you for everything. Everyone here at SOUKYA has a smile on their face and friendly attitude which is truly special."
- Mr. Kokila Ben D. Alubari & Dipti Salgaoccar, (Mumbai, India) after a 7 day stay in March, 2013
"As always in my last visits I have found rejuvenation and anti-aging benefits. Soukya keeps me healthy and young. I continue to be amazed at the beauty and healing powers of SOUKYA."
- Ms. Maura Brackett, Tucson, (Arizona, USA), after a 23 day stay in March, 2013
"SOUKYA is a very beautiful place with a beautiful maintained garden and walking track. As I have seen so many places but nothing like here. Dr. Mathai and his Drs. team are very hardworking and their dedications toward patients. Most of the staff works very hard. Thanks!"
- Ms. Bally Sandhu, (Mumbai, India) after a 22 day stay in March, 2013
"As always, SOUKYA gave back the energies with its charming gardens, ayurvedic treatments and unique atmosphere with carefully selected plants, well tended gardens and well trained doctors & therapists. Everywhere I could only see and admire the vision and care (in detail) taken by Dr. & Mrs. Mathai. Best Wishes."
- Mr. T.V. Nagendra Prasad, (New Delhi, India), after a 3 day stay in March, 2013
"You remain my sanctuary"
- Ms. Mallika Sarabhai , (Ahmedabad, India), after a 14 day stay in March, 2013
"Had a comfortable & relax stay. Thank you!! I must appreciate the way Soukya utilizes every bit in a natural way and is contributing to the environment. Visits to your gardens opened up a whole new world to me to how we can use everything that Mother Nature has given us for our use without chemicals and still live in this world & age. Therapies are good, staff very nice; love your gardens with the sheep!! Thank you!!
- Mr. Sunil & Mrs. Kavita Goel, (Ludhiana, India), after a 1 week stay in March 2013
"SOUKYA is a very beautiful place. This was a very wonderful experience for us. Dr. Mathai and his team have created a very unique place. We hope will be back."
- Mr. & Mrs. Borysenko Vyacheslav and Nataliya, (Kiev, Ukraine) after a 22 day stay in March, 2013
"Thank you so much for everything. Always I feel in peace in Soukya. Lots of love"
- Ms. Daniel Gerbal, (France, Paris), after a 20 day stay in March, 2013
"A wonderful peaceful enriching stay. Very nice and courteous staff that always willing to help with a smile on their face. Thanks for kick starting my diet which must continue, after I leave here. I will be back."
- Ms. Ete Ambah , (Lagos, Nigeria), after a 14 day stay in March, 2013
"Thank you firstly to my fantastic girls who looked after me RATHMA & ROOPAR. Looked after me better than my mother. Also thank you for slowing down my husband, who normally goes through life at 100 miles an hour. Wonderful stay will be coming back. Would like to see the cows out in the fresh air a bit more!"
- Mr. Gwyn Powell +Ms. Samantha Powell, (London, UK), after a 17 day stay in March, 2013.
"We had a great time in SOUKYA. It was peaceful & relaxing atmosphere. We would like to thank Dr. Mathai for a wonderful place he builds and great hospitality we had. The accommodation was very high standard. Our health did benefit from the great treatment we receive in SOUKYA. We would like to thank all the Doctors and all the staff working in SOUKYA for the pleasant and friendly atmosphere they give us. Thank you."
- Mr. & Mrs Monther Almutlaq, ( Dhahran, Saudia Arabia), after a 14 day stay in March, 2013.
"This was my first stay at SOUKYA and I must say I am very nicely surprised at the competence and seriousness of all therapies. All the personnel are extra friendly and very open on all subjects. Thank you very much for your hospitality."
- Mrs. Celine Bennino , (London, UK), after a 9 day stay in March, 2013
"I have had a very pleasant stay. All the staff was helpful, friendly and good at their jobs. A very peaceful place to spend time and rejuvenate!"
- Mrs. Carmel O Connell, (Bangalore, India), after a 3 day stay in March, 2013
"Fantastic time. Thank you to all."
- Mrs. Asli Divris (Istanbul Turkey), after a 14 day stay in March, 2013
"Pleasant stay, excellent therapy. Overall good experience. Thanks!"
- Mr. Ramesh V. Shetty (Bangalore, India) after a 14 day stay in April, 2013
"It was a great stay and the Therapist were excellent & calm. It really helped us and changed our approach towards life. Hope to be back very soon. Good Luck and keep it up."
- Mr. Harbinder Singh Jandu & Mr. Pratipal Singh Chadha, (Tanzania) after 2 weeks stay in April, 2013
"As always you keep me going and make it possible for me to function. Thank you!"
- Ms. Pallavi Shah, (USA) after a 9 day stay in April, 2013
"Thank you for everything. We are leaving stronger!"
- Ms. Celine Ojjeh & Manuela Jacques, (Switzerland) after a 15 day stay in April, 2013
"It has been a lovely experience. I am leaving feeling much better. Hope to be back in the near future. Thank you Dr. Mathai for creating a heaven like this. All the best for everybody who has treated me."
- Mrs. Tomris Taskent & Ms. Asli Diviris, (Istanbul, Turkey) after 2 weeks stay in April, 2013
"A very beautiful stay- very peaceful, a joy to spend time. I feel my healing has begun. Thank you all for creating the love and care here at Soukya. Love Rhonda!
- Ms. Rhonda Lubin, (Australia) after a week stay in April, 2013
"Very good atmosphere. Nice stay. Environment is good. Good food, good treatment. Overall experience was good."
- Dr. T Sivabhagyam, (Chennai) after a week stay in April, 2013
"Excellent!! I will be back soon as possible."
- Mr. Pratap Pothen,(Chennai) after a 11 day stay in April, 2013
"Fantastic stay- Very calming atmosphere. Unwinded totally. Excellent staff, very humble. Great stay. God bless you all at SOUKYA."
- Ms. Nashili A Manji, (Libya),after 2 weeks stay in April, 2013
"Excellent atmosphere, Good treatment!!!"
- Mr. Bharat Gera, (Bangalore) after a 3 day stay in April, 2013
"Really delightful, an oasis of calm and inspiration. We shall spread the word."
- Mrs. Sheila Profit, (UK) after a 16 day stay in April, 2013
"SOUKYA has been a truly amazing experience. The courtesy and helpfulness of all the staff are much appreciated. I hope to return."
- Ms. Sigrid Algosaibi, (Bahrain) after a 15 day stay April, 2013
"Wonderful care and treatments from the therapist. Feeling very calm and rejuvenated, with a clear mind. Loved having yoga instructed by Doctors!! Amazing grounds. Love and light xxx."
- Ms. Kimberly Meyer, (Sydney, Australia) after a 14 day stay in April, 2013
"Overall it was a very good experience. Most likely I will be back. Thanks."
- Dr. Mehdi Yousefi, (USA) after a 19 day stay in April, 2013
"Stay and therapies were very good. Great hospitality. Excellent Team & team work. Would want to be back soon. Thank you to all.
- Ms. Pinky Kansara, (Mumbai, India) after a week stay in April, 2013
"We had a wonderful two weeks of Rejuvenation and relaxation at SOUKYA! We came here not knowing what do expect but got lots of learning about our bodies from such caring and gentle staff. Everyone from the Doctors to the lizard- catcher was very kind. The therapists were very pampering always. Yamuna and Girija, especially were really exceptional. We really enjoyed the plethora of flora and fauna here… All in all, a splendid two weeks for the holistic wellness of our bodies."
- Ms. Chavi Jindal & Ms. Neha Jindal, (Delhi, India) after 2 weeks stay in April, 2013
"We have spent a wonderful and quality time, and really learn how to respect Mother Nature. We really appreciate your hospitality and care. Staff is very well behaved and trained in their duties and responsibility. We relaxed and rejuvenated at this beautiful place with amazing grounds & atmosphere. Thanks to all the staff who takes care as member of their facility."
- Mr. S.D. Sharma & Mrs Shanti Shazne , (Rajasthan, India) after a 20 day stay in April, 2011
"Very good new experience of holistic health care with excellent and caring doctors, therapist and the staff from top to bottom. Special thanks to Dr. Mathai and his wife. God bless all of them.
- Dr. Rashpall Singh, (Malaysia) after a week stay in April, 2013
"We have had a good time in SOUKYA. I had come last year in August and have brought my mom this year. This wellness centre is very efficient and prompt. Everything has gone smooth from the food to the therapies. We have been pampered by all. Dr. Mathai has been wonderful. Thank you Dr. Mathai and your wonderful staff."
- Ms. Babita Lakhwani & Mrs. Sona Lakhwani (USA), after a 14 day stay in May, 2013
"We had a lovely relaxing time. A first rate Holistic centre with competent and friendly staff, extremely well organized. You should be very proud of it. We will come again."
- Mr. & Mrs Klauss Engelmann (Hongkong), after a 21 day stay in May, 2013
"Had a very nice and relaxing trip. More to make it a regular trip. Enjoyed sitting with Dr. Mathai and look forward to being treated by him."
- Mr. & Mrs. Siddharth Bindra, after a 5 day stay in May, 2013
"Back for the 2nd time. I feel that an old car needs services more often than a new one. That is why I’ll be back again. Thank you to all."
- Ms. Manon Kanaraglou (Switzerland), after a 16 day stay in May, 2013
"Back to Soukya after 8 months to continue the treatments which are so important for my case. Thank you to the holistic and integrated medicine and to all the entire professional people who put it into practice."
- Ginette Stolt (Switzerland) after a 16 day stay in May, 2013
"Very good treatments and care. Excellent food. I will be back soon as possible."
- Mr. Smirnov Sergey & Mrs. Ginette Stolt
"It is going to be a lifetime experience while staying at SOUKYA. We have made great friends throughout our stay of 3 weeks, from caring doctors, friendly receptionist, accountants, respectful dining/kitchen staff, housekeeping staff and not to forget, one of the best therapist who were always patient with our son’s frustration at times and worked totally hard to improve his foot and nerve condition. We are sure Manvir will miss them all. Lastly thank you for a superb health care service you have provided to us. Our best wishes for this Holistic Health Centre to keep growing in the future and to improve the lives of many people around the world. Best Regards."
- Mr. & Mrs. Verinderpal Bhamra and son Manvir Singh (Africa), after a 21 day stay in May, 2013
"Thank you SOUKYA for the fantastic hospitality and treatments. We would like to come back! We would like to thank to all doctors, Dr. Narayan, Dt. Shubha and others. Also to the fantastic team in the kitchen and restaurant- madam, who is managing the service is fantastic, also all waiters and Santosh for nice smile. I am impressed with the management in all SOUKYA, visible and invisible work. Congratulation!"
- Ms. Katarina Pochova family (Prague), after 3rd visit in May, 2013
"Any institutes are as good as its people. SOUKYA is a great institution with great people. The setting is a dream attention, medical and support is excellent. A happy beautiful place."
- Mr. T.C. Narayan (Bangalore), after a 8 day stay in May, 2013
"Gardens are beautiful. Therapy is good and staff are polite. They respond to request with smiles."
- Mr. Russel Gray (London), after a 7 day stay in May, 2013
"This is my 3rd trip to SOUKYA since 2008. As always the facility was wonderful, amazing staff, and profound treatments. Each return visit takes the healing experience to a whole new level. One looses complete track of time and can allow the body, mind and spirit to be fully immersed in the healing process. Nowhere else can one experiences this kind of boost to the immune system which allows for long term well being. I am grateful to have the opportunity to partner with Dr. Mathai & the amazing doctors in my journey to optimal health.
- Ms. Carolyn Kimball Pacheco (U.S.A), after a 30 day stay in May 2013
"All aspects of the treatment were top-notch."
- Poulose Matthen (Bangalore), after a 30 day stay in May, 2013
"This is my 2nd visit to SOUKYA and I intend to come every 6 months. The treatment, attitude of the doctors and the staff was perfect. They even managed to make my 26 years son stay for 10 days. Thank you and keep up the good work."
- Ms. Neeli Bata & Daughter (New Delhi), after a 14 day stay in May, 2013
"My husband came a few months back … could not stop raving about SOUKYA. I agree with him whole heartedly… The ambience, the Drs., the therapist, the food, the waiters all have adopted your pleasant demeanor Dr. Mathai. Congratulations for a completely successful place… Thanks for the beautiful gift. You will see both of us more often. God Bless you ALL in this property that seems like God’s land. In Emperor Shah Jahan’s words, "Gar Jannat Bar Ruhay Zaminast … Aminast, Aminast." If there is a heaven on earth … it is here, it is here, it is here."
- Mini Raheja (Delhi) after a 9 day stay in May, 2013
"Thank you for a great experience. A great way and place to undergo Ayurvedic treatments"
- Mr. Rohit Hemdev, (London), after a 15 day stay in May, 2013
"I never knew how peace and quiet with the atmosphere of purely, cleanliness and absolute calm created by you could affect me so much. I will come back again & again & bring many more to experience the overall wellness. Thank you. Amen."
- Ms. Susan Kumar (Bangalore), after a 3 day stay in May, 2013
"Thank you for a great experience. A great way and place to undergo Ayurvedic treatment."
- Mr. Rohit Hemdev (Bangalore, India), after a 15 day stay in June, 2013
"I never knew how peace and quiet with the atmosphere of purely cleanliness and absolute calm created by you could affect me so much. I will come back again & again & bring many more to experience this overall wellness. …"
- Ms. Susan Kumar (Bangalore, India), after a 3 day stay in June, 2013
"This has been our second experience at SOUKYA. We are going back greatly rejuvenated and feeling more confident. Thanks to Dr. Mathai and the highly trained and dedicated team of Doctors, Therapists and staff. Both Mrs. & Dr. Mathai have done India proud by setting up this excellent wellness centre. It is really a holistic centre and deserves replication on a national scale."
- Dr. RV. Krishnamoorthy (New Delhi, India) after a 15 day stay in June, 2013
" Enjoyed the calm and peaceful environment and the treatments. Thanks to Dr. Mathai for creating and running such an island of excellence, and to all doctors & staff for the memorable stay!"
- Ms. Shama Gupta & Mr. Agarwal (Canada,) after a 14 day stay in June, 2013
"We are fully satisfied with the discipline, hospitality, and the atmosphere inside is excellent and very near to nature.
If time permits, will visit again."
- Dr. & Mrs. Uday Kumar (Hyderabad, India) after a 3 day stay in June, 2013
" Pleased to be leaving on a positive note. Thanks to Mary following a few hiccups around tariff etc. Thank you for a wonderful rest & reception. SOUKYA has many gifts & Knowledge to all. I will be back at some stage. Want to incorporate SOUKYA into ongoing health regime.
Beautiful people thank you!"
- Ms. Teri Hogan (Australia), after a 15 day stay in June, 2013
" Needed relaxation both mental & physical which I got in a short time with the help of doctors & therapists. Feeling much better & shall be back for full treatment in a Month’s time.
Thank you so much for the hospitality."
- Mr. & Mrs. Vinay Luthra (Bangalore, India) after a 3 day stay in June, 2013
"I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. A very rejuvenating experience for my body, mind and soul. The serene setting & atmosphere, the helpful doctors, therapists, dining staff and admin staff, each and everyone has made the stay memorable and the talk I had with Dr. Mathai was very inspiring."
- Mrs. Jaya Devi (Hyderabad, India) after a 7 day stay in June, 2013
"A really big "thank you" to the Chairman and all the staff for doing a great job in satisfying our needs."
- Mr. Peter and Ms. Oleksandryna Lukach (Kyiv, Ukraine) after a 12 day stay in July 2013
"As usual, the experience was very very good."
- Mr. & Mrs. R C Kapoor (New Delhi, India) after a 7 day stay in July 2013
"I have really enjoyed my stay in this wonderful place. Thanks to all the staff at SOUKYA for their dedicated efforts and professionalism. I think Dr Mathai’s close supervision and guidance is giving the whole team the spiritual determination and support. Good Luck."
- HE Darwish Ismail (Muscat, Oman) after a 10 day stay in July 2013
"I very much enjoyed my calm and refreshing three days here. I wish I could stay longer. "If there were ever a paradise on earth, this is it." Thanks to Dr and Mrs Mathai, Dr Sateesh and the excellent and professional staff."
- Dr Vikram Raghavan (Silver Spring, MD, USA) after a 4 day stay in July 2013
"It was indeed a remarkable experience. This really stupendous environment and equally committed staff at all levels makes the institution incomparable and generates good health and happiness through openly placed nature’s bounty a plenty. We wish you all and the institution all the very best and a good future. Many Thanks indeed."
- Mr. & Mrs. M K Chandrasekhar (Bangalore, India) after a 7 day stay in July 2013
"Second time around! Beautiful spot with gentle people, grounds immaculate as ever! Thank you!"
- Ms. Irene Gilchrist (Norwich, UK) after a 14 day stay in July 2013
"Amazingly serene and calm place. Doctors are very friendly and accessible. The two therapists assigned to me, Neela and Praveen (my little angel) were always smiling and made the therapy a pleasure. A sure place to come back to."
- Ms. Rachna Ralhan (Chennai, India) after a month’s stay in July 2013
"Truly a "Holistic" experience in SOUKYA!!
My sincere compliments to Dr Mathai and his entire team for working in the "ONE FAMILY.ONE VISION.ONE MISSION SPIRIT." As an Indian, I am proud of this world-class facility. The bar of professional excellence should always be raised higher and higher by all members of "TEAM SOUKYA." The true quest for excellence implies that no journey is ever complete – and success is always temporary.
With all my deep and sincere appreciation and warm compliments to SOUKYA.
May SOUKYA continue to make many, many more Indians proud with its excellence."
- Mr. & Mrs. R H Khwaja (New Delhi, India) after a 14 day stay in July 2013
"Came to accomplish an extremely difficult health goal which I did not believe I could manage on my own. Since I’m chemically free now, my mission has been achieved here at SOUKYA. Thank you for your discretion and patience."
- Ms Thompson (USA) after a 21 day stay in July 2013
"Achieved all that I had set out to on this, my annual visit to SOUKYA. I leave tomorrow feeling relieved, relaxed and rejuvenated. The doctors, therapists, dining room staff, housekeeping staff and all those who contribute towards making SOUKYA must be commended for their untiring devotion, compassion, consideration and helpfulness always. Thank you for another wonderful experience."
- Mrs. Prudence Chittiappa (Bangalore, India) after a 7 day stay in July 2013
"My stay at SOUKYA has turned out to be an experience of a lifetime. It has exceeded every expectation I had. The pristine nature and beauty of the place immediately soothes your mind and body and calms you down. The therapists impressed me with their commitment and service orientation. I found the service to be of highest quality and very personalized. The food was very thoughtfully put together – light yet tasty. I am very much looking forward to coming back here again. It helps me connect with myself and the world around me in ways that I had not quite imagined."
- Mr. Gautam Kumra (Delhi, India) after a 9 day stay in July 2013
"More than I ever expected, a lifetime experience. I arrived tired and stressed, I leave rejuvenated, detoxed and calm, thanks for setting this center to preserve the Indian amazing routes of Ayurveda and to share this with the world. Doctors are excellent, therapists are professional, efficient and friendly, the garden is a heaven, the food is extraordinary, don’t change anything except the train noise . I will be back and a lot of friends too….."
-Ms. Anis Ghamgui (Dubai) after a 11 day stay in July 2013
"I think absolutely EVERY human being owes it to himself or herself to make atleast one visit to SOUKYA. Life is seriously incomplete without it!
The food is excellent, the helpings even better – love the tiny katoris and silver thalis.
The entire site is to be seen to believed and experienced. I am far richer and truly blessed for having experienced the vision, the thought processes with Dr Mathai and Mrs Suja Mathai that have shaped SOUKYA."
- Ms. Arundhati S Khanna (New Delhi, India) after a 10 day stay in July 2013
"Had a wonderful treatment, great improvement, very good results. The place is beautiful and everyone from the doctors , therapists, the dining staff, housekeeping, all are wonderful, helpful, even the reservations. Hope to come again soon. Best Wishes to Dr Mathai to keep up the good work."
- Ms. Deepa Bandekar (Goa) after a 14 day stay in July 2013
"Our stay lasted 2 weeks at SOUKYA and it was really relaxing and uplifting. The smiles and humble attitude of everyone working here is what makes this place special.
Thank you for a wonderful stay and attending to all our needs during our stay."
- Mrs. & Mr. Sahasranam Laxman, (Trichur, India) after a 14 day stay in July 2013
"Enjoyed the treatment in a perfect setting and ambience. Serenity of the campus is a beautiful experience. Very happy with the holistic approach and treatment regime. Appreciate the dedication and commitment of all the doctors. Mary Faife and reception staff were very helpful. Would definitely come back for rejuvenation and recommend to good friends who are looking for a similar experience.
Best Wishes to Dr Mathai and his dedicated team."
- Ms. Valli M. Ramaswami (Chennai, India) after a 15 day stay in July 2013
"The place is perfect for relaxation and contributes to achieve the success of the treatments."
- Mr. Miguel A. Sancho (Hong Kong) after a 12 day stay, August 2013
"Excellent place for rejuvenation of body mind and spirit, excellent staff, keep it up and congratulation Dr. Mathai and your team at SOUKYA."
- Mr. Sandeep Raj Jain (Ludhiana, India) after a 3 week stay, August 2013
"Care and efficiency has been excellent and the surroundings too go with it."
- Ms. Sharada Deepa (Chennai, India) after a 2 week stay, August 2013
"A unique place to treat health, body and soul. Heaven on earth. With best wishes."
- Mr. V.V. Kakkar (London) after a 5 day stay, August 2013
"Outstanding! Will be back again next year."
- Mr. R.S. Pawar (New Delhi, India) after a 11 day stay, August 2013
"Unique, excellent, was really a pleasure to be here, feel like coming back soon."
- Mrs. Simran Rajpal (New York) after a 6 day stay, August 2013
"An excellent campus, good treat for body and mind. Very well maintained. True professionals in all aspects."
- Mr. K.V. Raju (Bangalore, India) after a week stay, August 2013
"Amazing stay, great therapy, will be back."
- Mr. Al. Sharief (Saudi Arabia) after a 2 week stay, August 2013
"The ambience is excellent. The staff very respectful and cheerful. Overall a great experience."
- Ms. Chitra Prabhakar (Bangalore, India) after a week stay, August 2013
"This has been our second experience at SOUKYA. We are going back greatly rejuvenated and feeling more confident. Thanks to Dr. Mathai and the highly trained and dedicated team of Doctors, therapists and staff. Both Mrs. and Dr. Mathai have done India proud by setting up this excellent wellness center. It is really a holistic Centre and deserves replication on a National Scale."
- Dr. Krishnamoorthy (New Delhi, India) after a 2 week stay, August 2013
"I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. A very rejuvenating experience for my body, mind and soul. The serene setting and atmosphere, the helpful doctors, therapists, dining staff and admin staff, each and every one has made the stay memorable and the talk I had with Dr. Mathai was very inspiring."
- Mrs. Jayadevi (Chennai, India) after a week stay, August 2013
"I never knew how peace and quiet with the atmosphere of purely cleanliness and absolute calm created by you could affect me so much. I will come back again and again and bring many more to experience this overall wellness."
- Ms. Susan Kumar (Bangalore, India) after a 3 day stay, August 2013
"We had a holiday with delicious food, soothing yoga, sensitive service and it is healthy too. All this in a setting of natural beauty. Thank you."
- Mr. Sudhakar Rao (Bangalore, India) after a 11 day stay, August 2013
"This is my 2nd time at SOUKYA everything here is so perfect. The doctors so understanding and the therapists so good at their job. The service staff so courteous. Excellent experience. Thank you!! Healthy Environment."
- Ms. Amrit Kaur (Madhya Pradesh, India) after a 3 week stay, September 2013
- P.G. Belliappa (Bangalore, India) after a 11 day stay, September 2013
"Blood pressure" "take control of it" SOUKYA teaches the art of taking control of it."
- Mr. Vijayakumar Gogi (Bangalore, India) after a 2 day stay, September 2013
"Had an excellent relaxing period."
- Mr. P.R. Ramasubramaniam Rajan (Chennai, India) after a month stay, September 2013
"Very unique, relaxing and wonderful experience, thanks."
- Ms. Madhunika Sarkar (Chennai, India) after a 2 week stay, September 2013
"Very good school for life style."
- Mr. Giri Ketharaj (New Delhi, India) after a week stay, September 2013
"This oasis of healing, with its beautiful surroundings, efficient care and availability of expert from different system of medicines is a gift Dr. Mathai and Mrs. Suja Issac have provided both for the country and the world. I came here exhausted, washed out in body and mind after years of grueling work schedule at Delhi and am returning today as if I am new person today. It has been a great experience in every way – physical, therapeutic, mental and spiritual. I am proud that our Country has a Centre such as this. The WHO ideal of health living a state of physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing and not only the absence of disease is being realized at SOUKYA, Congratulations."
- Mr. Fran (New Delhi, India) after a week stay, September 2013
"I am grateful to God for what he is using Dr. Mathai to do in people's lives. SOUKYA is a wonderful place. It is like the palace of King Solomon of the bible. Everything and everybody are smiling for you. Treatments are with instant result and I thank God for making it possible for me to discover SOUKYA and I rest here bye and bye."
- Mr. Columbus E. Ezeonyi (Nigeria) after a week stay, September 2013
"I have been here in 2004/05/07. I was here for 7 days it has helped me to value. It has helpful to get some remarkable results for my BP, Sugar etc., Thanks to Dr. Mathai and his great Team."
- Mr. Suresh. G. Bharwani (Mumbai, India) after a week stay, October 2013
"It is a great place and so much has happened since 2006 when I came here last. It is so perfect that there is hardly any place for improvement! The staff are so well trained that no 5 Star hotel can stand up to them. All credit goes to Dr. & Mrs. Mathai."
- Mr. Chandra Sankar (Chennai, Bangalore) after a 2 week stay, October 2013
"I arrived in SOUKYA on 22nd October 2013 and have been overwhelmed by the attention and care given to me, SOUKYA is a remarkable place and the ambience is fantastic. It certainly helps to energize the mind and body and delivers wonderful results to all. Kudos to Dr. Mathai and his wonderful team for the excellent work done here, the place can be truly compared to being similar to a paradise on earth. Thank you for all the love and care."
- Mr. George T. Koshy (Bangalore, India) after a 3 week stay, October 2013
"My first impression of SOUKYA is it's a beautiful place which is very well maintained. It has the perfect ambience for relaxation and rejuvenation. The staff are friendly, respectful, caring and efficient. Thank you for this wonderful experience and good luck in your future endeavours."
- Ms. Theresa. J. Thomas (Kuwait) after a 10 day stay, October 2013
"It has been most wonderful stay at SOUKYA. I have no words to say as how excellent peace, service, and medication."
- Mr. B.M. Varma (Kolkata, India) after a 4 day stay, October 2013
"Amazing vision realized in every detail. Wonderful place! Congratulations!!!
- Ms. Radhika Herzberger (Andhra Pradesh), after a 8 day stay, October 2013
"Every year that I come to "SOUKYA" (last 12 yrs), I make a conscious decision to disconnect from the outside world...... no newspapers, TV, emails & limited mobile usage. in this space of silence my mind wanders through thoughtful and supportive suggestions and reveals ways to make my life and actions more peaceful, caring and encourages me to trust my intuition & LIVE each day. All dedicated staff and an extraordinary HEALING place."
- Ms. Suzan Rahaman (Bangalore) after a 2 week stay, October 2013
"More than a decade has gone by and through all of life's joys and sorrows "SOUKYA" has had a profound impact on my life. A place of healing and safe passage, I could never ever sufficiently express my gratitude for the vision, dedication and love that has made this place what it is! `The heavens declare the glory of God and the firmament show with his handiwork` this is SOUKYA."
- Ms. Eliamma Rao (Bangalore) after a 2 week stay, October 2013
"Nature and healing at its best warm staff and beautiful rooms, perfect place to unwind and re-connect with yourself. Thank you for the wonderful experience and see you again soon!"
- Mr. Zeshan Rahaman (Bangalore, India) after a 4 day stay, October 2013
"I feel like a new person today. So loved and cared for, I feel like being here again. This is a little bit of heaven. Excellent staff, doctors, therapists. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience."
- Ms. Shifalika Bhavanani (Mumbai, India) after a 11 day stay, October 2013
"We are so grateful with SOUKYA, Dr. Mathai, all Doctors and everyone that made of our stay such unique, beautiful, peaceful, loving, caring and unforgettable experience.
"Far have been a bliss and a blessing of transformation for our souls, mind and Body. Many many many thanks to all from Matias with a lot of love and happiness, Luisa & Gonzalo, hoping to be back soon!
- Mr. Ganzalo Cano (Columbia) after 2 week stay, October 2013
"My self and my wife shilpa stayed here for one week. It is good experience in our life. The atmosphere in the entire center area is very good and peaceful. Good treatments to our body according to our need. What everybody accepts peace of mind and privacy here we got it.
"I specially thanks to Dr. Mathai and Mrs. Issac Mathai for their good hospitality. Thankyou."
- Mr. Jagadish Shettar – Former Chief Minister Government of Karnataka after a week stay, October 2013
"SOUKYA is the most unique holistic center I've seen. Medical doctors are very professional, they have the highest level of medical knowledge. It is a privilege to be here in this beautiful environment you really forced peace and listen river voice. Thank you Dr. Issac Mathai for his warm hospitality."
- Dr. Marusa Hribar (USA) after a 3 day stay, November 2013
"This is my third visit to SOUKYA, each time I come I am more impressed by the skill, compassion and all of the staff and the beautiful settings Dr. Mathai his family and team have inserted everything special. This is further enhanced by Dr. Mathai's tireless charitable work for the benefit of the poor and disadvantaged and his support for research to brighten beneath at integrated medicines to all."
- Dr. Peter Fisher – Physician to HM THE QUEEN (UK) after a 3 stay, November 2013
"This is my first visit to SOUKYA and in 5 days I feel rejuvenated, de-stressed and pain free in my neck + back." All the doctors + therapist are a credit to SOUKYA and are very knowledgeable and friendly. Excellent Excellent Excellent."
- Ms. Kelly Louise Jones (England) after a 5 day stay, November 2013
"Dear Dr. Mathai + Mrs. Mathai thankyou for a wonderful experience both as hosts of the Conference for Integrated Medicine but also to give me the opportunity to experience your wonderful healing center here in SOUKYA. I feel totally rested and taken care of so I can move forward and follow my dreams and spread the ward celerity holistic medicine. I wish you all the success for your future plans. Wish my love, gratitude and thanks."
- Ms. Rosena Johnston - Ambassador for Asia for College of Medicines (UK) after a week stay, November 2013
"Dear all at SOUKYA, an experience beyond words, true integration in practice seeing and experiencing the real practice of medicine, thank you – I shall return, all power to you and to your future dreams."
- Mr. Simone Fielding (UK) after a week stay, November 2013
"Shortest stay but wonderful as always. SOUKYA is such a respite from the rest of the world – it offers hope for the future health care of worldwide."
- Ms. Carolyn Kienball (USA) after a 5 day stay, November 2013
"This is a rare gem of a place in the world!!! And it is all of one piece the good hard in writing on Dr. Mathai's creative enhanced by a formidable wife and wonderful children. I'm spending my 70th birthday here and hope to write in this book on my 80th."
- Ms. Gitta Cummo (London) after a 8 day stay, November 2013
"We all come to India practically every year and make it a point to spend a few days there at an Ayurvedic Health Centre. However this is our first visit to SOUKYA after many others. We have been very impressed by the reception, personal attention and advice for each and every one that was conveyed to us. We extend our sincere thanks to the whole team that have looked after us delightly and hope to meet them all again in a mere future. Best wishes to all of you."
- Mr. Suren Premraz Ramdenee (Mauritius) after a six stay, November 2013
"It has been great pleasure for both of us to visit once again this heaven on earth. Every time we come, the place becomes more and more friendly, welcoming and enjoyable. We cannot express our gratitude enough to all the staff members for making our stay most enjoyable. We both have completely recovered and are ready to face the daily toll of everyday life. Thank you all ever so much. Best regards and best wishes.
- Prof. Vijay V. Kakkar (London) after a week stay, December 2013
"It was a joy to be here, everyone worked so hard to make my visit a success, thanks to all of you. Best wishes."
- Ms. Helen Symons (USA) after 18 day stay, December 2013.
"Thank you for such a caring treatment and a really healthy and rejuvenating sojourn. We are very satisfied of the quality of care we received, and of the friendliness of the whole staff."
- Mr. Favre Etinne & Ms. Lisa Favre (Switzerland) after a 11 day stay, December 2013
"SOUKYA is an oasis of tranquility and peace and extra courteous care. The staff, the therapists, the food providers and all who are involved in this holistic health center are emissaries of love, courtesy and care.
- Mr. Joseph & Ms. Angela Assaf (Australia) after a 2 week stay, December 2013
"For my third visit in SOUKYA, I would say that I felt like home, excellent treatment, excellent cooking. But the smile and the kindness of all the staff make we feel that I want to come back."
- Ms. Ginette Stolt (Switzerland) after a 2 week stay, December 2013
"A Beautiful place to relax and get body and mind restored. Many thanks to all the staff, reception, therapists, kitchen, service, room cleaners, garden staff and more. They are all so friendly and always smiling. Best wishes for the future to all of them.
- Ms. Schaub Susanne & Ms. Baumgauner Margit (UK) after a 15 day stay, December 2013
"Very beautiful, peaceful and calm place with green and natural surroundings, the staff is very helpful and friendly, therapies are very good for relaxation. Food is also very good."
- Ms. Kunal Lulla (Mumbai, India) after a 3 day stay, December 2013
"It is my first visit in SOUKYA, it is a wonderful experience for me. The place, the doctors and all the staff have contributed to this wholesome experience. Thank you the doctors, physiotherapists and all team for good treatment. I will come back again."
- Dr. Tatiana Andreeva (Russia) after a 2 day stay, December 2013
"It is a beautiful place. Very peaceful and relaxing. Good clean rooms, very good food and caring / friendly staffs, overall, excellent experience. Thanks."
- Mr. Vipin Rawat (Bangalore, India) after a 10 day stay, December 2013
"Came here to sample the offering on a 2 night – 3 day package. It has been a good experience, will come back for a longer duration next year. Convinced this place needs 2 weeks to have an impact."
- Mr. Swaminath Rajagopalan (Chennai, India) after a 3 day stay, December 2013
"If you're looking for a true holistic Ayurvedic experience, SOUKYA is a must."
- Ms. Conny Scharfe (Switzerland) after a 8 day stay, December 2013
"It is nice to be back and find doctors, therapists, workers giving sign of reconnaissance. The place is still a heaven of peace and now a first class cooking eating experience! Thank you to all."
- Ms. Manon Kanaroglou (UK) after a 2 week stay, December 2013
"Things only get better every time that you visit SOUKYA, from Dr. Mathai and Mrs. Mathai to every hand of worker here, they are the personification of warm hospitality and professionalism. The campus is healthy beyond words and creates the right environment for rest, reception and treatment. It is great news that Dr. Mathai is now working with international groups to put Ayurveda and Homeopathy firmly on the medicine map of the world. My wife and I have both benefitted greatly from the treatment here and hope to come again. In the meantime, thank you and god bless you."
- Mr. Gurbachan Jagat – Former Governor, Manipur & Nagaland after a 2 week stay, December 2013
"I find SOUKYA a like paradise with excellent treatments and friendly staff, everything helps to low down and gain energy. Thanks to everybody."
- Ms. Eliane Gallati (Switzerland) after a week stay, December 2013
- Ms. Swati Bhise (Goa, India) after a week stay, December 2013
"It was all about Health. Physical, mental, emotional. It was just perfect! I enjoyed my stay very much and I got what I was looking for, energy, calm and happiness."
- Mr. Patrict Salamin (Switzerland) after a 28 day stay, December 2013
"It has been a splendid treat in its total sink – health care and cure, hospitality and personal care, discipline and cleanliness, family atmosphere and homeliness etc., etc., I congratulate and thank the entire family. God bless your future."
- Mr. Geevarghese Mar Coorilos (Mumbai, India) after a 10 day stay, December 2013
"We are feeling very good after 20 days of de-tox and subsequent weight loss."
- Mr. Harsh Hada (Kolkata, India) after a 20 days stay, December 2013
"Feel blessed to have experienced 7 days of pure health, wholeness and nourishment. Fell happy and content. Gratitude."
- Dr. Rangana Rupavi (Andhra Pradesh, India) after a week stay, December 2013
"The soothing atmosphere and attentiveness and courtesy of all staff acted as a balm for rejuvenation and revival, apart from weight loss. Thank you and happy New Year."
- Mr. Manzur Mahmood (Coimbatore, India) after a week stay, December 2013
"It is beautiful place, very soothing, the treatments were very relaxing and hope to come back soon, thanks."
- Mr. Nitan Chhatwal (Mumbai, India) after a 4 day stay, December 2013
"It is a very beautiful the treatment over here are very good, the doctors and the therapist are very good and friendly. I liked this place a lot. I will come back again and very beautiful environment. Excellent and keep it up! And wishing you all a very Happy New year. Thank you so much."
- C.M. Nusaiba (Bangalore, India) after a 9 day stay, December 2013