" Had a great stay, enjoyed the food & the wonderful ambience. "
- Ms. Joyalukkas (India) after 2 week stay. January 2019
"I even feel sad to leave this 'authentic' and 'enchanted' piece of paradise, poured so full with love. It's been a joy to spend 10 days here, a place best described as 'the real deal', because it is born of passion and filled by knowledge in a professional, yet understated way. For me, the birds, flowers and plants, and sustainable practices offered me almost as much healing as the exceptional therapies and considerate experts."
- Ms. Benge (UK) after 2 weeks stay. January 2019
"Heaven on Earth. Thank you for the enlightening journey. Soukya is a sanctuary for the soul."
- Mr. & Mrs. Brandes (USA) after a week stay. January 2019
"This was my third visit and cannot wait for my fourth. A very special place."
- Ms. Tippett (UK) after 3 weeks stay. January 2019
"Total reset for mind, body and soul. We leave feeling totally relaxed and refreshed. Thank you to Dr. Mathai and all at Soukya for a beautiful stay."
- Ms. Long (UK) after 3 weeks stay. January 2019
"A truly extra ordinary experience. We leave here refreshed after being impeccably looked after by your wonderful staff."
- Mr. & Mrs. Hedley (UK) after 3 weeks stay. January 2019
"Thank you for excellent hospitality, serene, calm and rejuvenating campus."
- Mr. Vyas (India) after 2 days stay. January 2019
"We came back with no big health problem but we had wonderful stay and enjoyed the treatments and great food."
- Mr. & Mrs. Masani (India) after 2 week stay. January 2019
"Came here for detox and weight loss. Lost around 8kg. Feeling light and happy. Great staff."
- Mr. Taneja (India) after 2 week stay. January 2019
"Had a wonderful and eye opening experience. This long ayurvedic tradition brought me a lot of benefits."
- Mr. Thielen (UK) after 3 weeks stay. January 2019
"Excellent treatment, wonderful staff, I feel I am in heaven. Thank you for the wonderful gift"
- Mr. & Mrs. Budhrani (Singapore) after 3 weeks stay. January 2019
"Excellent treatment & stay! Going back rejuvenated. What a wonderful stay. Will definitely be back soon."
- Ms. Graham (India) after 2 weeks stay. January 2019
"A very spiritual, calming and tranquil, beautiful place in which to re-discover things about yourself, find out new things too! Wonderful treatments! Great food and lovely people. We have enjoyed it all & will benefit from everything here."
- Mr. & Mrs. Radhakrishnan (UK) after 4 days stay. January 2019
"We came for a health check and left 6 days later feeling 10 years younger, lighter, with a magnificent clarity of mind. Soukya has a world class team of doctors and therapists. The gardens are spectacular, utterly breath taking. The cuisine was imaginative, interesting and very tasty."
- Mr. & Mrs. Ward (UK) after a week stay. February, 2019
"I am so very grateful for the wonderful experience in Soukya. When I got here, I felt drained and emotionally stressed. After few treatments I regained my strength and feeling more relaxed. Thank you Dr. Mathai for your support, who has the gift to work with others in need of mental, spiritual and emotional healing"
- Mr. & Mrs. Fownes (UK) after a week stay. February, 2019
"Gratitude for all the therapists who touched me daily with care and love. Gratitude for Ayurveda- I honour all on the path of this science, and to be on Soukya grounds is always such a healing experience."
- Ms. Kewalramani (USA) after 2 weeks stay. February 2019
"A fascinating week. The staff could not have looked after us better and never stopped smiling."
- Ms. Boscawen (UK) after a week stay, February 2019
"Soukya has been an incredible experience for me. Thank you to all the staff for their kindness."
- Ms. Holden (UK) after a week stay, February 2019
"Very grateful for this experience, this wonderful blissful place, the staff, the garden and the food."
- Ms. Chalabi (UK) after a week stay, February 2019
"Soukya changed me in the best way possible. There is warmth and love everywhere here. We are one with nature."
- Ms. Eksioglu (Turkey) after a week stay, February 2019
"This has been the most and best valuable experience that I had for myself."
- Ms. Kabalak (Turkey) after a week stay, February 2019
"We will definitely come back every year. Soukya is our home in India."
- Ms. Ergelen & Ms. Hazinedaroglu (Turkey) after a week stay, February 2019
"I leave Soukya rejuvenated and whole. Thank you to the whole team of Dr. Mathai."
- Ms. Webster (New Zealand) after a week stay, February 2019
"Had a wonderful stay 4th time around. Thanks to everyone for giving me a place to heal, peaceful and once with nature. Once again kudos on the very difficult but excellent job of consistently maintaining the centre & grounds in excellent condition. The comfort that the familiarity brings is heart warming."
- Mrs. Rajgopal (India) after 10 days stay, February 2019
"Such a lovely, special and magical place. The gardens and the care taken by all the staff is of the highest excellence. It is fully a healing place, a friendly place and a home away from home. It is the people who make Soukya. Also loved the wildlife and farm animals. Always something to do. Thank you all for this wonderful gift of health."
- Ms. Waney (UK) after 2 weeks stay, February 2019
"Wow! Soukya took care of my body so I could take care of my mind in this beautiful oasis. I found peace in your beautiful property and was reminded of my home, home in nature and my home inside myself, cannot give higher praise. I look forward to returning for an extended stay some time in future."
- Ms. Trigg (USA) after 2 days stay, February 2019
"Soukya is a very special place. From the beautiful garden to the knowledgeable doctors, to the wonderful therapists, to the excellent yoga, I have been rejuvenated. It is like a sanctuary illuminated by love."
- Ms. Gattung (New Zealand) after 3 weeks stay, February 2019
"Thank you for creating this very special place of healing. Everything is done from the heart and I feel living healthier and more knowledgeable, nurtured and loved. The entire team is amazing."
- Ms.Woodwiss (New Zealand) after 3 weeks stay, February 2019
"Excellent Service as usual. Keep it up and will be back. Feeling rejuvenated."
- Mr. Dempo (India) after 1 week stay, February 2019
"For one week I was in a beautiful place learning about Ayurveda and the art of slow thinking. It was one of the most beautiful experiences in my life. "
- Ms. Khalaf (Jordan) after 1 week stay, February 2019
"I hope to come again. The thing that I also enjoyed and made it more meaningful is the smile of the staff in the reception, garden, dining and therapy."
- Ms. Ragheb (Jordan) after 1 week stay, February 2019
"Hope to come again for extended period of time. Had good experience."
- Ms. Navuluri (USA) after 1 week stay, February 2019
"Excellent & good staff in all the departments. Doctor teams takes care well."
- Mr. Kareem (India) after 10 days stay, February 2019
"Perfect as usual, as for many years. Nice evolution in the food and care. Very nice."
- Dr. & Mrs. Rossetto (Belgium) after 2 weeks stay, February 2019
"It was really excellent. I love Soukya."
- Mr. Bononcini (Belgium) after 2 weeks stay, February 2019
"Thank you Therapists and Doctors. good Indian low fat food."
- Mr. & Mrs. Wen (Singapore) after 12 days stay, February 2019
"Loved it here. Doctors are amazing, actually going to miss this place, will be back for sure."
- Ms. Ragulal (India) after 12 days stay, February 2019
"To be well is to live well. Perfectly understood this concept in the 15 days of my stay here. There is a unique serenity, simplicity, harmony here which one has to experience being here, I thank Dr. Mathai Dr. Suja Mathai and the team for making me feel blessed. I take back some lovely memories to cherish. Grateful to god almighty for the wonderful phase in my life. May god's grace be on all of you always."
- Ms. Kailash (India) after 13 days stay, February 2019
"Lovely experience, Thank you."
- Dr. Naughton (Ireland) after 13 days stay, February 2019
"Thank you so much for everything. This is the most wonderful place. You looked after us incredibly well."
- Lady & Sir Ivory (UK) after 9 days stay, February 2019
"I can say it is world class service and it is proud for Karnataka state and India for having Soukya for Welness, Medical, Holistic treatment."
- Mr. & Mrs. Majetia (India) after 9 days stay, March 2019
"So grateful for the Doctors, therapists and all the beautiful nature of this place."
- Ms. Cresp (New York) after 3 weeks stay, March 2019
"It has been my 4th time at Soukya. It feels like coming back home to a family who takes care of oneself. A special thanks to Dr. Mathai and the whole team."
- Ms. Rehm (Germany) after 11 days stay, March 2019
"Outstanding doctors, therapists and staff, we return to UK strongly, rejuvenated. What a memorable place."
- Dr. & Mrs. Dixon (UK) after 12 days stay, March 2019
"2nd trip. Both outstanding in every respect. Two most prominent highlights are the exceptional staff in all areas of Soukya and the natural beauty. Thank you."
- Mr. Bahl (India) after 9 days stay, March 2019
"Thanks for all the people I met. It is a unique place. I will come back."
- Ms. Musallem (Kuwait) after 9 days stay, March 2019
"I have spent three wonderful days. The facility is what the nature around us should be. The staff is superb. The doctors are superb, though I want more time to interact in a longer stay, they were very available in my short stay. Congratulations to Dr. Mathai for creating this good place."
- Mr. Tansel (Turkey) after 3 days stay, March 2019
"Every visit enhances my health and happiness. The kind hearts of soukya have truly become a family to me. I am blessed."
- Ms Mitchell (USA) after 20 days stay, March 2019
"Fantastic experience, excellent staff. Overall wonderful time spent."
- Mr. Tanti (India) after 10 days stay, March 2019
"This has been a life changing experience. I thank you from my heart, I shall return."
- Ms Arden (U.K) after 20 days stay, March 2019
"Again you have changed everything. I leave regretfully but also joyfully, knowing that I shall return soon."
- Ms Thompson (U.K) after 20 days stay, March 2019
"What a pleasure to discover this little Esleu and to enjoy the benefits of this therapy. Many thanks to the wonderful staff."
- Mr Convent (Belgium) after 13 days stay, March 2019
"Beautiful, calm and serene. Such a shame, it took us so long to come here. Lovely gardens, so calming, wonderful people to be with. Doctors and therapists were really helpful and caring. Had an amazing few days. Would definitely love to be back. I am very grateful for this wonderful time at Soukya. God bless!"
- Mr. & Mrs. Santhosh (India) after 10 days stay, March 2019
"Once again a peaceful, calm experience finding in Soukya. The warmth of a family and the understanding of mental and physical limits have been looked after greatly. See you soon."
- Mr Paracone (Italy) after 23 days stay, March 2019
"A wonderful and peaceful retreat... Thank you to everyone at Soukya! Particularly enjoyed Yoga and meditation seminars."
- Ms Grimston (U.K) after 11 days stay, March 2019
"It is all I hoped far and more. My mind is at peace and my heart has been opened. Every soul at Soukya contributes to the loving and healing atmosphere. I feel so blessed and privileged to have had my time here. A heartfelt thank you and blessings to everyone."
- Ms Conlan (Ireland) after 22 days stay, March 2019
"Wonderful piece of heaven. Well-kept and preserved. Far from the noise of the city limit."
- Mr. & Mrs. Rao (India) after 5 days stay, March 2019
"Thank you Therapy team and to all the staff for their beautiful smiles and for the flowers, the colour of the sun and rainbow."
- Ms Phillips (London) after 23 days stay, March 2019
"All good. Staff and doctors especially."
- Ms Williams (USA) after 26 days stay, March 2019
"Leave taking with me great feelings of Joy peacefulness & gratitude, blessed by god to have Soukya as part of my life's journey, hoping to visit again soon. Thanks to all members of Soukya family. You're all just amazing."
- Ms Boland (Kuwait) after 15 days stay, March 2019
"Awesome stay in Soukya, what can I say, it is always perfect. I love Soukya. I love everybody here. Many thanks and full love to you."
- Ms Gerbal (France) after 16 days stay, March 2019
"A unique experience. Excellent treatments and service in a serene and comfortable environment."
- Mr Manji (Kenya) after 11 days stay, March 2019
"A wonderful experience. We are feeling relaxed and rejuvenated at the same time. The centre is beautiful and serene, we love the colours of all the flowering shrubs and the organic farming. Everybody has been very hospitable. A lovely stay all round, Thank you!"
- Mr & Mrs Malhotra (India) after 3 days stay, April 2019
"2nd time we are in Soukya for treatment. What a pleasant and silences we feel 1st Soukya lo9oks like Aden, What a wonderful treatment by using medicines & very high quality cleanliness in every field is also excellent. Nothing more everything is perfect. Thank you."
- Dr & Mrs Baby (India) after a week stay, April 2019
"My first experience at soukya as a tester for few days. Will be back for personalised treatments and everything about Soukya is commendable from the eco environmental friendly of recycling, own energy supply and organic fruits and vegetables. I have loved the mindfulness and appreciate the gardens with fruits and fragrant flowers. Felicitations to Dr.Mathai and his team! Chapel service was lovely!"
- Ms Dodhia (Kenya) after 4 days stay, April 2019
"Soukya has been outstanding way better than I could have expected. It is a magical oasis which I will be back to visit in the future for sure. The surroundings are just stunning with all the flowers, butterflies and peaceful environment. The service has been exceptional with each person catering to my need, always with a smile. The doctors and treatments are exquisite and I am enjoying each one very much. A very special thank you Dr.Issac Mathai for his compassion and excellent care. I am so grateful for his experience and already feel the healing journey begin. I am very much looking forward to my next visit with love and light."
- Ms Berrada (Singapore) after 4 days stay, April 2019
"Soukya feels like a little heaven on earth. It was my second time here and I had a restful, rejuvenating stay. Nothing I have seen matches the serenity of the environment at Soukya. Dr.Mathai and his team have and are continuing to do an excellent job."
- Ms Aroli (Bahrain) after 28 days stay, April 2019
"My wife and I had a fantastic 2 weeks. We will come again. Thank you staff you make the place. Thank you Dr.Mathai for creating the place."
- Mr & Mrs Yateem (Dubai) after 15 days stay, April 2019
"This was my second time in Soukya. As excellent and healthy stay. Once again thanks to the staff for making it a must come back place."
- Mr Malhotra (India) after a week of stay, April 2019
"This was my 2nd stay at Soukya. The first time I said Soukya changed my life. This time Soukya did it again. If you can change someone's life it means you can achieve miracles. Twice I went through life changing experience. I am someone who thrives on harmony and as harmony is the child of diversity. Diversity is everything. In culture, religion, gender, foods, therapies, plants, trees, fruits, flowers, herbs, oils, birds, animals, name it is there. Diversity generates harmony, harmony generates peace. Peace generates healing, healing generates life changing experience. Thank you Dr.Mathai for creating Soukya. Thank you Mrs.Mathai and to all the staff you are all a great team. You have clearly demonstrated that Soukya means wellbeing and a humanious state of mind, body and spirit. Thank you for that."
- Mr Assaf (Autralia) after 20 days of stay, April 2019
"A keystone life experience. Thank you all."
- Mr Ioakeimidis(Greece) after 5 days stay, April 2019
"I come to Soukya each year and each year the experience is magical healing, Tranquil and bringing back harmony. A big thank you to Dr.Mathai and his team particularly the therapy team. God bless."
- Ms Trivedi (India) after 16 days stay, April 2019
"Thank you to everyone at Soukya who made my third trip here as memorable as my first."
- Ms Heine (New Zealand) after 16 days of stay, April 2019
"Life at Soukya is beautiful. Thank you very much to the amazing team at Soukya. "
- Ms Bolle (Dubai) after 8 days of stay, April 2019
"A very special second visit. Thank you to all the team"
- Sir Ivory (London) after 11 days of stay, April 2019
"Words will definitely fall short to capture the essence of my experience at Soukya. Indeed, it is a place of healing, and each of the healers were like angelic presence in my life! Soukya with its pristine atmosphere reminded me consistently of paradise with the reflection of peaceful exterior urging the same within! The love, affection, positivity and care I received are unforgettable. Really felt as if I am nurtured in the lap of Mother Nature. Journeys sadly come to an end But with Soukya the journey is eternal as it has touched my soul. Special mention of gratitude to thank you so much, Dr. Issac and Mrs. Suja Mathai for their holistic creation to treat mind, soul and health."
- Ms Burman (India) after 3 weeks of stay, April 2019
"Soukya ticks all the boxes. The service, the treatment the food are all excellent. To my mind, what adds considerably to this excellence is the way the resort is laid out. There is a sense of space, a superb use of trees, garden and shrubbery to create a lush, green oasis and an attention to little details that is evident in how the staff has been trained. All in all, Dr.Issac Mathai and Mrs Mathai have created a gem."
- Mr Padmanabhan (India) after 3 days of stay, April 2019
"Soukya has been incredible for my overall wellbeing. I feel a difference in my mental health. I feel calmer and so much better. My skin feels glowy and my hair feel lustrous. The perfectly manicured gardens, warm people, delicious food and therapy are absolute bliss. This is my second time here and Dr. Mathai medicines are miraculous. I am so grateful! Much love!"
- Ms Mirza (India) after 10 days of stay, April 2019
"Good staff with healing touch and nature recreated with thought."
- Mr Ravindranath (India) after 4 days of stay, April 2019
"Words cannot explain how grateful I am to the Soukya staff and Dr. Mathai is a 'true healer'. Dr. Suja Mathai did an effective diet chart. The surroundings gave me much needed peace. I have detoxed my MIND, BODY & SOUL, Many blessings!"
- Ms Quadros (India) after 2 weeks of stay, April 2019
"It was excellent experience for me, sure I will come again."
- Dr. Al Muhanadi (Doha) after 13 days of stay, April 2019
"This was my longest stay at Soukya almost 8 days after 2 previous visits of 5 & 4 days. It was an outstanding experience at a time when I much needed it. Your knowledgeable, competent and very pleasant staff, doctors, yoga teacher, therapists & all personnel reflect well on the high quality of standards that Soukya maintains. The breath taking landscaping, the atmosphere of peace and calm throughout the facility, your thoughtful planning and efficient organisation, all lead to a feeling of wellness for those who are fortunate enough to be here. I will be back! THANK YOU from the bottom of my rejuvenated heart and spirit. May you keep up the great work! "
- Dr. Tharoor (India) after 9 days of stay, April 2019
"This third visit in 3 years has been as blissful as the previous ones. The cleanliness, professionalism and beauty is amazing. It is a piece of heaven and it provides us with the serenity we need. Please keep it up."
- Mr Mardemootoo (Mauritius) after 15 days of stay, April 2019
"This place if truly 'One of a kind' to invest on your health. I am feeling so good and nice, truly relaxed. Soukya is best for Nature Lovers. Lot of thought process done to make this place amazing and beautiful. Every staff here is smiling, helpful and professional. Dr. Mathai team is very nice and humble. Thanks to all for taking such good care. Appreciate Dr. Mathai taking time to meet guests. Will visit Soukya again. Regards to all."
- Ms Samuel (Dubai) after 3 days of stay, May 2019
"Quality treatment with utmost care that promotes health. It is an institution dedicated to promote health by making use of all Ayurveda, yoga and Indian systems of medicare. So over all treatment is highly satisfactory."
- Mr Mahadevappa (India) after 2 weeks stay, May 2019
"Many thanks for hospitality. Good luck."
- Mr. Kazimir (Slovakia) after 20 days of stay, May 2019
"Thank you very much for this very unique experience."
- Mr. Lancaric (Slovakia) after 3 days of stay, May 2019
"A pleasure to be here always. A blind faith created will live that 'all shall be well once we reach SOUKYA' is only reassuring. Bless you all always."
- Mrs. Raheja (India) after 10 days of stay, May 2019
"Thank you for an incredible, life changing trip! I feel like my mind and body have been healed. One of my best experiences ever. Very grateful for the treatment I got!"
- Ms. Mardemootoo (Mauritius) after 15 days of stay, May 2019
"This is my first experience at Soukya. I have no words to describe how I feel, but I can say that Soukya gave me new life. Now I am different person with lots of positivity and energy with me. Everything about Soukya is commendable. I enjoyed healthy yet very tasty food and amazing 12 days stay at Soukya. Thank you for make me smile again. If you wish to feel magic, you should experience Soukya once in a life. Life Saver Soukya. "
- Ms. Pathan (India) after 12 days of stay, May 2019
"Thank you all for your help and support! A wonderful collection of caring and wonderfully talented people. I look forward to seeing the change in my health over the next few months! Thank you all."
- Mr Ivory (UK) after 47 days of stay, May 2019
"I was always looking forward to this visit for the third time. Going back with full satisfaction, extreme energy level and real peace of mind. Thanks."
- Mr & Mrs Jangle (India) after 11 days of stay, May 2019